Friday, April 17, 2015

BS bandcamp up and running

----------------------https://breachingstatic.bandcamp.com/-------------------------

It will take me awhile to get up to date on uploading. Ive started at the first batch and I am working my way up to more recent releases. Not everything will be uploaded but i good chunk will. For now on all the material I release will be available on the bandcamp page and full downloads will only be $3. Ill obviously have physical copies of new releases, I just wanted to make most of my catalog available due to a lot of short run releases.

I have also decided to put out a new HNW batch. Pretty much celebrating the fact that I have a bandcamp page now. Batches themselves may be a little rare in the future. Ill be doing more single releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment